In the meantime, here's what I have done:
- Run 3 times--3 miles on packed snow, 10 and then 7 miles on the treadmill with my best friend, the Kindle.
- Eaten 30 cookies (in about a day and a half), countless Hershey kisses, a bag of Blazin' Buffalo Ranch Doritos and had at least 20 Diet Cokes.
- Designed my pal Marie's blog
- Sewed new velcro on 3 of Finley's diapers
- Maintained a decent level of tidiness in the house
- Started using Gmail's contacts to store all of my addresses (Thanks, VIC! Google never ceases to impress me.)
- Watched Temple Grandin (Loved it! So inspiring.)
- Began designing a printed version of the BLOG with Blurb... because I'll want to look back years from now and read all about the little details of the years.
- Tried to take pictures of Finley making his fishy face. But it's tough--it's an elusive little face.
Here's what I have NOT done:
- Changed out of my pajamas--except to put on running clothes. Then the pjs go back on.
- Done my hair. It looks awesome. (I have showered, I'm proud to report.)
- Watched much tv... unfortunately, I'm just about caught up.
- Taught Finley to walk or solve linear equations.