- Watched all three seasons of Arrested Development (if you haven't watched it, I'm not sure we can still be friends, VICTORIA)
- Lost a lot of games of Words with Friends... and won a few
- Read Tina Fey's Bossypants (not recommended to do while your husband is trying to sleep beside you--it's laugh out loud funny)
- Read The Summer I Turned Pretty and its two sequels (a quick teen lit read that I loved aside from the last 5 pages of the last book)
- Read most of the internet
So now I'm looking for suggestions--I have Hulu Plus so there are lots of shows I can watch. I'm tempted to start rewatching LOST... or Veronica Mars. Or just watch Arrested Development again. I love me some Bluths. Any awesome TV shows that I may have somehow missed?
Suggestions? As I recall, I still have quite a few more weeks/months of feeding sweet Braden in the still of the night.
And I'll leave you with this... I'm hoping eventually Finley and Braden incorporate this phrase into their vernacular: