Finley loves Copper SO much--and Copper does NOT like Finley. Somehow I convinced Copper to sit beside Finley while I took pictures. Most of the time Finley giggles and giggles at Copper and Copper growls and glares at Finley. This time--nothing. They just looked at each other.
I'm not sure why you would ever make a baby hoodie without ears. They are too cute.
Quick updates at 6 months:
- Finley has grown two little teeth. He drools a little less and chomps on his hands a little less. He still sucks in his lower lip all the time, its precious.
- He makes all sorts of funny mouth noises. Blowing raspberries, clucking and trying real hard to talk.
- He loves looking at Copper and Belle. They always make him giggle.
- Crawling is on the horizon... he rolls and rolls and inches his little butt up. He is ready to be on the move. He is getting to be a pretty good sitter too!
- My current favorite thing about my little boy are his hands. They are impossibly soft and warm all the time. He loves to put them on my face and its the sweetest feeling on the world.
- He still stinks at eating during daytime and sleeping more than 3 hours at a time at night.
- He is cute.
- We love him.