Spring Break is wrapping up and it makes me sad. It is just so lovely to get to take a break from our regular lives and get to hang out together as a little happy family. It's official--I can't wait for summer. I just want to spend every minute with Finley... and I want a tan.
Highlights of our trip:
- Having family pictures taken in Greenville, SC. I can't wait for more digital proof of how cute my little boy is.
- Getting to visit mini-Fenway--where the Greenville Drive plays.
- Our trusty 2005 Honda Accord turning 100,000 miles old. She's a beaut.
- Touring around Savannah, GA. Finley passed out on the trolley ride and Sol got to hold him while he slept--is there anything better than holding a sleeping baby?
- Sol getting peed on by Finley and pooped on by a bird within 5 minutes. Finley and I thought it was a hoot--we laughed and laughed.
- Riding bikes on the beach while Finley took the world's best nap. He loved sleeping in the trailer!
- Sol had 2 beers and 12 oysters for $9. This is why we love the south.
- Car rides together--Finley is a B+ car rider and Sol and I always love being stuck next to each other where we have no distractions and are forced to talk to each other.
- Eating Chick-fil-a 4 times. End of story.
PS. I'm super behind in my tv viewing. Expect the thrilling conclusion of March Sadness sometime next week.