1. I've been really bad about taking pictures lately. Blame it on the lack of daylight, my lack of energy... but I just can't blog the boys without a picture, so I haven't been.
2. I do have a running list of really funny things they say that I'll post someday.
3. I have not posted the last two monthly pictures because I can't get those boys to sit still. The end of an era... for about 5 months, then we'll start again!
4. Can we talk about Downton? Have we reached the point where we can talk about the spoiler-y things? Would you like to join my "Boycott Dan Stevens" club? How dare he leave us like that.
5. Officially, I think I love Ben and Leslie more than Mary and Matthew. Have you seen a sweeter couple? Vic and I agree--if you don't love each other and like each other like Ben and Leslie, you need to do something.
6. I've sometimes been blogging over here at our somewhat functioning RV Parties blog. Vic might blog too. Ask her nicely.
7. Braden hugs me when I pick him up.
8. I also haven't taken a single picture of this poor baby bump. I tend to have reverse body image problems when I'm pregnant and think that I'm not showing when everyone around me totally knows that I am.
9. I've started using a program called Antisocial on the old lappy that you can set to block websites that suck your time away--I've occasionally been setting it to block Twitter, FB and Yahoo at night when I'm trying to get work done and keep looking for something to read and distract me. You can use it free for awhile. It's pretty much just some built in self-control. Which leads me to my question for you...
10. Really important question: what tabs are always open on your browser? I really want to know. Always open for me: Gmail, Google Reader. Sometimes open: Etsy shop, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest. The rest of the tabs function as a TO-DO list--currently I have my shopping cart at Children's Place, and article about pregnancy strength training, my shopping cart for ordering felt, and a Google Doc about the boys' birthday parties.
So really tell me, what tabs are open on your browser? I'm highly interested.